It’s that time of the year where that bikini body starts to disappear and the Halloween candy and Holiday feasts take over. Don’t get me wrong the holidays ARE the time to eat. However, this year I decided to do my best to eat healthy as much as I can when I’m not celebrating and just laying around at home.
I recently made these cookies and I was so shook at how amazing they came out and how little time they took. The best part is you can customize them however YOU want.
- 2 bananas (Ripe for extra chewy-ness)
- 2 cups of Oats (Old fashioned or Steel cut)
- Chocolate Chips ( I prefer dark chocolate)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. In a large bowl, mix together the bananas and oats. Stir until it’s well blended together. Add in toppings of choice. I prefer dark chocolate chips.
Some other topping options include cinnamon, honey, peanut butter chips, chopped almonds.
2. Use a medium sized spoon to scoop the mixture into a cookie pan or any baking pan will do. One thing to remember is these cookies do not rise or change shape like regular cookie dough. How you shape them is how they will come out.
3. Place the pan in the over for 13-15 minutes. Allow it to cool before eating.
If there are leftover place them in the refrigerator and they will last for at least 1 week.